Looking cool in our lovely “Bianco Fredo” Alfa Romeo Spider
- Classic rear-wheel drive Italian sportscar
- Final evolution of Pininfarina’s original design
- Useful sized boot – ideal for a weekend away or longer
- Wind deflector to keep you cosy!
- Easy to drive – lightweight controls and power steering
- 2 litre fuel-injected engine and 5 speed gearbox
With her clean 1960s inspired lines (remember Dustin Hoffman driving an early one in the Graduate?) our very stylish Alfa Romeo Spider just oozes Italian charm. She invites you to enjoy the open road and immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and scents of blossom, birds and big Herefordshire skies. The perfect companion for a day-trip, a weekend or even a longer tour, our Spider has a generous and secure boot for your luggage. Her manually operated hood is delightfully simple to raise or lower when you need to, but there’s no doubt in our mind that you’ll prefer the top-down option!
More shots of this Italian beauty