Step into a bygone era behind the wheel of our timeless Morgan Plus 4
- The Quintessential British Sportscar
- Strictly snug 2 seater
- Lusty 2 litre fuel-injected engine – keeps up easily in modern traffic
- Hand-made by craftsmen in nearby Malvern, Worcestershire
- Easy-up speed-fit hood – if the weather is not so obliging
- A uniquely engaging driving experience!
Morgan Motor Company is an iconic name in the British car industry, and this year the firm celebrates its 110th anniversary.
With its lovingly hand-built bodywork laid over an ash-wood frame and separate steel chassis, the traditional Morgan design has remained largely unchanged for decades. Beneath its long and louvred bonnet though, a modern 2 litre fuel-injected engine gives this lightweight vehicle plenty of lively performance for you to enjoy. Storage space is minimal (a shelf behind the seats + small glovebox) so you’ll need to travel light!
This rare and resilient British car manufacturer still builds around 850 brand new cars a year, just 13 miles away from ourselves. Interestingly, Morgan Managing Director Steve Morris, began his career with the company as a 16 year old sheet-metal apprentice, just 6 years before our rosy red beauty was made there in 1989.
Feel the wind in your hair behind the wheel and dress for the weather!